Our Life Sciences & Healthcare practice renders full-service life sciences and healthcare advice to our clients within, among other, the following areas:
- Regulatory, including reimbursement, pricing, substitution, labeling, marketing authorization matters
- Distribution, including structuring, planning and analysing distribution arrangements
- Marketing, including dealings with the Pharma Industry Finland's Inspection Boards and Supervisory Commission as well as the Finnish Medicines Agency (Fimea)
- Clinical research, including structuring, planning and analysing sponsor and clinical research arrangements
- All aspects of intellectual property rights
Our clientele entails pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, producers and distributors of medical devices, hospitals, healthcare providers and doctors as well as pharmacies.
In collaboration with our M&A & Private Equity practice, we are regularly involved in major transactions in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors.
In collaboration with our Competition Law & Public Procurement practice, we advise on a wide range of life sciences and healthcare related competition issues, including parallel imports, abuse of dominant position, competition filings, dawn raids, compliance programs, as well as public procurement.
We also advise on various life sciences and healthcare related disputes, including disputes concerning marketing, pricing and intellectual property rights in public courts and administrative and arbitration proceedings.