Our Intellectual Property practice group serves our clients in all aspects of intellectual property law.
The practice group is a unique hybrid combining traditional IP protection services with cutting edge legal services of a top business law firm.
We provide our clients with insightful advice ranging from anti-counterfeiting disputes to criminal enforcement of IP assets, from domain name disputes to complex litigation involving multijurisdictional aspects and from complex transactional IP work to IP portfolio auditing.
We work in tailored teams consisting of lawyers from our different practice groups to ensure an optimal skillset for each case.
Our services include:
- IP Portfolios: Identification, protection and online IP portfolio management
- IP Enforcement: Anti-counterfeiting, infringements, investigations and enforcement strategies
- IP Transactions: Pre- and post-transactional IP services, including IP due diligence
- IP Agreements: IP assignment, licensing and non-disclosure agreements, IP clauses
- IP Disputes: IP related dispute resolution
- IP Auditing: IP portfolio auditing and strategic advice